Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Paleo Story

This post is to point everyone to past posts that give you a snapshot of where my family and I were before Paleo and how things have progressed.

A Brief History gives you a glimpse into my life leading up to Paleo and some detail on the first month or so.

This is what Paleo did to my Cholesterol gives you a look at some before and after blood work that really shocked me.

The St Patty's Challenge posts chronicle a challenge I cooked up as a way to hold myself publicly accountable and see how far I could take this thing.  At the end of the challenge I will be at 8 months on Paleo and give a full break down of stats from body measurements, to blood work, to some of the more challenging moments.  I may even post some pictures but I am not so sure about that yet.

As always please shoot me an email if you have any questions or comments and thanks for checking out the blog!

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment