Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Paleo is Alive and Well with us Sort of.

It has been a couple years since my last post.  We have spent a lot of time working on our youtube channel and getting the kids ready for some expeditions.  We have a sister blog over at bradyadventures.com where we are starting to post some things related to our adventures.  You can also check out our channel on YouTube by clicking here.

I was in a pretty bad car accident and that completely through off my exercise and diet mojo.  People were bringing me all kinds of comfort food and it hit the spot.  I gained about 15lbs while I was laid up and it took me a while to break the habit.  But the past few months I have been back on track. So now once again we eat pretty low carb and mostly paleo.  I would say once or twice a week I'll eat more carbs and it's usually on the weekend.  We don't really go out of our way to avoid gluten anymore since it really doesn't seem to impact any of us other than the carb load.  We also try and keep things as clean as possible so fresh and grass fed is a priority.

Anyway thought I would drop a post to let anyone who might be listening know that I may post over here every now and then but bradyadventures.com should be really active.

Thanks
Chuck

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the Body Mass Index, you will know if you're underweight, overweight, obese, or normal chin ups benefits

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may show itself in episodes of tiredness, unfortunate weight increase, stomach related issues, a sleeping disorder, or a frail invulnerable framework. Alpha Wolf Nutrition Supplements

    ReplyDelete